Several bloggers I keep up with have been talking about a PersonalDNA test. And you know me, I love to hear what some random website thinks of me! This one considers me an "Animated Leader" based on a series of questions. The whole thing took about 30 minutes. Did it get me right? You tell me.
(mouseover the colors to see what they stand for)
Here's what the website thinks of me:
* Never one to be found in chic boutiques or trendy clothing stores, you take an extremely practical approach to getting dressed. (Well, I own a trendy clothing store, does that count?)
* Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
* You're not set on one way of doing things, and you often have the skills and persistence to find innovative ways of facing challenges.
* You are outgoing, comfortable with others, and up for anything, which makes you ANIMATED.
* You know the world is complicated and that there is often more than one side to a story, so you are careful not to make judgments about others too hastily.
* You would rather experience the world than sit back and observe it—you are not one to sit on the sidelines.
* You are an independent thinker and don't get too worried about how others might perceive you—you are not self-conscious about being the active, engaged person that you are.